Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Friday I'm in love... (with friday of course)

I have to say this week has been the roughest week for me, between watching the three kids (instead of just the boys, I had their big sister to contend with, who ever said girls are easier..lies I tell you!) school work, and cleaning Im not sad to kiss this week goodbye. Today I have left over cleaning and laundry, and then im done. Ok enough of that glimmering part of my life, ha ha.

I got er received my garnets yesterday from Lily's bead box, and drool.. Ive never seen a more richer red in my life. See post below
|
|
\/
Ok skip over the last one, and then there's the post, anyway, that maybe the last strand of beads Im going to be buying for awhile as you need this thing called money and since im taking a bit of a paycut I have to do this sad thing called..not shop.

So my sister Janice lives in New Orleans and she told me last night that she may have to leave and come to New York for a bit, Im scared for her but its been so long since ive seen her when I visited her in march. Geez New Orleans cant seem to catch a break, Im really hoping this Gustuv (not fay!...its too early) doesnt do as much damage as Katrina. It seems that they just got hit, craziness.

And then after that, my mom calls me last night round 11pm, and starts yelling(not at me, but you know..) about how her husband took the plates of her car, and some other things. And honestly I didnt know what to say, she should have left him a long time ago, but she would rather stay with him,then be lonely. I hope I never get to be like that. She was going to even call the cops, but she told me to go to bed ( yeah.. cause after she drops that bomb, sleep is the very first thing I want to do) at that time I was talking to mi amiga Tarah, and even she was like..."um.. she needs to leave him already" Ive said this to my mother more times then i care to admit, she needs to figure this out for herself. Anyways, enough of my drama Im seriously glad its the weekend. And even though I have to do a bit of traveling today, Its so worth it, but as crazy cat lady from the simpsons as my witness, if it rains I will become crazy too.
Ok, i have some much needed laundry to contend with so I leave you with this, this is why I love "The Soup"

Seriously who saw the real video, How awful was that?
Ok, Im going now...

No comments: