Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What do you do when you cant sleep?

Well later in the day yesterday I was majorly stressing over something not even remotely worth stressing over. I wish I were one of those people who could brush things off, but no I am one of those people who agonize over every little thing, so last night I had a hard time sleeping. My body was like "erika, go to bed, you weirdo" and my mind is all "Erika, lets go over this stupid thing, over and over" So, after about 2 hours of lying in bed, i was all eff it and got up and made a necklace. The fruits of my labor and my crazy mind:

I wasnt going to list it till today, but I listed it like super late. Surprisingly it got 13 views in like 10 minutes. Its no 100+ but not to shabby. Maybe one day ill make the front page again..and then ill go in my mansion and drive my new beemer. It makes me kinda sad, ive been on etsy for 2+ years and the one time I made the front page it was in the middle of the night, when i had the nerve to sleep. It was so long ago too, there are so many awesome people on etsy, I think that will be my one and only time on the front page :insertpangofjealously: Now I have jealousy by the Gin Blossoms in my head..
I really want to make a necklace like that again, but it reds or perhaps in browns. I also want to have the money to buy the things to make that necklace. Ok back to work, and when I say work I mean yahoo chat.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Veryyyyy purdy ^_^ Definately a statement piece!

Erika said...

Why thank you wifey:D

kim* said...

i love being awake and get something as beautiful as that . :)

Erika said...

Thanks:) :blushes: