Thursday, August 28, 2008

Organizing some mo'

I was watching the movie " The Jane Austin book club" the other day, me and my chick movies, haha. And go figure me, the one thing i notice in the movie is the box the daughter carries around with her, that has her jewelry supplies. Now im obsessed with finding a box like that. I have these trays, and yeah they do the job but I wouldnt exactly call them travel ready. So of course me, im online for a million years looking for decent priced boxes. I even looked at tackle boxs! and holy geez, they are so pricey! I was like, whatever i give up. But i still want one, i know im hopeless, ha ha. This is something that i want or im going for:


Its artbin, clearly made for art supplies but I want... its not to bad in the price dept. but as a person on a budget, I may have to ask for it for christmas. "Hey mom, can you get me this big gray plastic box for christmas..thanks." Of course she will think im weird. But i like weird. So its ok. Im still trying to get all my beads to look somewhat decent, and i didnt get to make anything. I was trying to strive and make something at least once a day, and that didnt happen. Ugh im so tired.

4 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What a great looking box..I have a tackle box, but bought it years ago..
Handy box..

Erika said...

Thanks:)
My grandfather had this huge tackle box he had once used for fishing and im guessing he got another. So it was in our garage for years. And he tossed it a few months ago. Im still kicking myself for not taking it.

Debra said...

I have a tackle box with my little craft stuff in.....

That's a great looking box.

kim* said...

it must be nice to have a bag...i always wanted one so when i travel i can just go...instead of packing it all in random loose bags