Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ok ive kinda gotten into a nail polish kick as of late, ok an obsession. I was in Washington DC union station last week, visiting my friend , t-dawg, in Virgina, and since I had the dreaded layover, i went shopping around, where I discovered they had a http://www.douglascosmetics.com/

Of course I had to go in, they had essie for 3 bucks! Where the hell do you find essie so cheap. Well, to end this one off I ended up buying a few bottles. So this week I am wearing: A-list


Gorgeous color! It may be my new favorite red. I also bought this beauty of a color.
This pic isnt mine it belongs to: http://www.beautyjunkiesunite.com/WP/2009/01/19/review-essie-winter-collection-fill-the-gap-smoothies/

Ok what is with the mattes, I need the glossy, shiny, shimmer of my nail laquars. Whenever I see a matte nail polish, all I can think of is a person painted their nails late at night, and went to bed, leaving their sheet imprinted on their nails. I just dont feel the love a lot of bloggers are about them. But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. One matte collection that made me cringe was the new ones from OPI:
This pic take from the awesome scrangie shows the mattes, now she takes amazing pics but I just love russian navy in all its shimmery beauty:
here is the matte-
Here is the original version:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mollyhell/3779695549/

Purty..

Well enough about nail polish, off to do school work and possibly some online shopping. Im hopeless. And possibly a lost cause;)

No comments: