Saturday, September 5, 2009

The usual suspects

I thought Id make a post about things I usually wear or tend to wear often and my daily habits. I know there was a tag going around with something similar but I never got tagged.. Boo.
First off, hair style:

I tend to be super lazy in the morning, you know brush teeth, wash face.. blah. But my hair is usually styled like this, a kinda messy tight low bun:
Something very similar to this, except my hair isnt as shiny and pretty, haha. For the first part of the morning I tend to stay in my pjs, mostly because A- im not going anywhere, and B- Im that lazy-
They are most of the time, Nick and Nora Pjs:


Super Sexy
When I do decide to get dressed, which is about 2pm.. I go for the jeans and t-shirt combo, which is even more sexy then the pajamas. Now I cant afford true religions or seven jeans, so most of my jeans are either old navy or target. Because honestly life is short and paying 200$ for a pair of jeans is fucking insane. The tees are wear are most of the time are 3/4 quarter shirts or something like this:
paired with what they call a boyfriend cardigan, why they call it this I have no effing clue:

I guess you could say it looks a bit manish.. I wish I could be that girl who wears skirts and dresses without worrying if someone is going to make some kind of off hand immature comment. I think it stems from my family and how outspoken they are without even realizing it. It makes me the kind of person know who wants to follow the trends and blend in, but makes me feel like an imitation of others. Whenever I open up a magazine, I find myself looking at what make-up or certain styles are in right now, and having a momentary sense of glee when I already happen to own a certain lipgloss that is so trendy or expensive, to be like "oh im so instyle, Ive been wearing that lipgloss for agesss. Of course soon after I get this pang of guilt, because I spout to my friends and family about doing your own thing and here I am not even following my own advice. Ok this blog went in a whole different direction then I intended for it to go.. ah well. Ok, back on subject. One thing I have to say, Cardigans are so freaking comfortable. I mean what the hell, I love them. I own about 10 of them, in different colors, and I wear them to death. Even in the gross August not as nice as July weather they we WERE having, I still wear them. I know, I sweat my ass off, but it is so worth it. First off, I hate my arms. It seems very shallow to say, but I do.


and shoes:


FLATS

Im all about the flats. The end.

No comments: