Sunday, July 5, 2009

New designs

Phew, long time no post. I cant believe it's July already, where has 2009 gone already? Anyways, ive been building up my stones and adding more colors to my supplies. I made a few new pieces and here is the latest:


I definitely want to start trying different colors, as ive seen to have gotten myself into a rut and always seemed to just use blues and reds. I'm going to try and use bright greens and purples, maybe throw in some honey colored quartz. I know, crazy! haha. I better pace myself.
I love how vivid and bright this green is, it almost looks like emerald, but without the um bajillion dollar price tag. This pic is courtesy of Norah62

The problem with wanting all these beautiful gems? Well, I need to start selling more things! Its so frustrating seeing jewelry makers on etsy over pricing and never having sales doing so well, i mean dur of course im insanely jealous of their success, but its just so damn... GRRR. Ok, moment of childish tantrum over.

I also want to do a blog about my trip to Japan, but I thought I would do a short update, and show a piece of jewelry I have recently made. But alas time for bed, and when I say bed, I mean reruns of roseanne and my lame attempt at sewing:P

Night~

No comments: