Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ebay store and new designs-

Ahh summer is upon us.. I have to admit, even though I am more of a winter person, I am liking the summer weather, because its not abnormally cold for July, but not 100% burn your feet on the concrete hot. Its like that airy, breezy, just right temp.

Well Ive taken the plunge and decided to open an eBay store with my bestie Renee, (who's blog is sadddddly in need of a new post HINT). She sells a lot of designer brands and her Extra mlps(my little pony to all of you who aren't cooool,kid!)As well as the extra odd end and such. I am going to try and sell some jewelry in the store.. But I have reserve, some people have insane success on eBay with jewelry selling, but some.. eh. Not so much. But whatcha gonna do? So I'm going to try my hand at it, if it doesn't work, que sera sera...


Also, i really want to start designing more higher end jewelry, I'm absolutely in love with tanzanite. It annoys me so much that I can never find it in a bigger size briolette. I want to make some beautiful tanzanite briolette drop earrings, and all I can ever find is teeny tiny need to use a magnifying glass. I managed a few years ago to get some decent sized ones, but that was it.


Actually here is a necklace I made the other night while watching Tori and dean on Oxygen, (no judgement, we are all allowed our guilty pleasures, I just happen to have 300). I tend to be more creative when I have something entertaining going on in the background ie. cheesy reality tv or ...umm nick shows..like um..Icarly, lol. So back to the necklace, I created this necklace:
I used Kyanite, Tanzanite(squee) and these amazing starburst style quartz briolettes that are insanely gorgeous in real life. I am very tempted to keep it...

Anyways, lemme go, next post-Japan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's adorable, I too love tanzanite!

I love citrine too.

Erika said...

Thanks!

I really want to start using Citrine in my designs, its such a gorgeous color of yellow and gold.