Saturday, May 23, 2009

when you get bored, you do weird things...

Like cornify,lol.



Well its sat, and upon many, many, many thoughts about this, I want to also talk about fashion and make-up. I know it will get lost in the world of beauty blogs and probably know one will read it but me but who cares. I can look back and read my thoughts and decide that i am a huge gimp. but whatever, i like it. So my next blog will be with some added beauty buys that i shell my hard earned money out for. If your gonna spend money on something, make it worth it. Oh my bday is almost here, i want to die. If you couldnt tell I despise my birthday. Its not even about age anymore, im gonna get old,its going to happen. Its the let down, the hope of a good day, and the expected disappointment that usually happens. In my case that is. Im also going to be away, working, so not seeing my family on my birthday kinda sucks. then right after I have the wedding.. dum dum duhhhh. I really need a good picture of dramatic squirral for effec, haha.

No comments: