Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Im so tired right now, that if someone put a cement slab in front of me, I would totally crawl on it and call it a day. Getting up at 7am is probably one of the most painful things.ever. I can barely keep my eyes open and the 2 cups of DD coffee are not remotely making a dent in the zombie that is my brain right now.

Well ive been incredibly lazy with my jewelry making, im actually embarressed because ive ordered beads from the amazing Norah62(link coming soon..again) and they are just sitting on my jewelry case collecting heaps of dust. I have to make a few things for the up coming wedding of Renee, and speaking of dust, her blog is beyond sad and needs an update stat.

These are just a few strand(well half strands that Ive bought over the past months.



Um drool?



I havent tried the onion shape yet, so I was curious. Also that color is gorgous, dont lie. lol.

Heres the link for Norah62:

Norah62

No comments: