Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Red Red RED!

I adore red, its my favorite color, so I decided to make a pair of beautiful ruby red delicate earrings. I love how red goes well with gold and silver. You know how certain colors just clash with gold or silver, just doesn't look right? Well, with ruby, you just never have that problem;)


Here is a pair of earrings I made last night and posted on etsy today. I almost wanted to keep them for myself!


I have made some other looks with different shades of blue. I also have a pair of beautiful pink spinel and pink chalcedony earrings. I wanted to kind of do the opposite of the rich red, with a delicate pink.


Well, I have some more etsying to do, and some school work. Class is back in session!

2 comments:

Willow's World & Willow's Wool said...

stunning earings '_'

Beth said...

Beautiful! I've gone to check out your shop....

:)