Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Have you seen this amazing makeup artist?

I found Lauren Luke aka Panacea81 on YouTube. I absolutely adore her videos and watch them thru out the day. I just find her voice to be so uplifting and positive:)

She's had so much success on you tube, that she has her own make up line coming out, and I cant wait to see what she has to offer. A few of her videos actually had me laughing, cause she just keeps it real!

How beautiful is she? I love her accent, you can genuinely tell she isn't being fake, she knows what she is talking about, and her talent is amazing!
She even is an amazing artist, her pastel artwork is in some videos, and even as an artist myself, I find myself incredibly jealous! I am awful at pastel:P

Anyways, keep checking her out, she uploads a vid every week or so, I hope she uploads one soon!

More jewelry is in the making, Im trying to make the most of my sitch. I am so angry at the family that did this to me. I want to egg there house, ok not really, ha ha. But everytime I think about it, I get so mad/upset :(

I know I just need to pick up the pieces and carry on, but im hurting. Ok enough of this, go to lauren's youtube and get sucked in!

1 comment:

LiPeony said...

Wow that is amazing... ah I love youtubing other artists and how they do their work even though I know I can't do it... your jewelry is very cool I love how they are simple but yet very chic... not srue what your family did to you but mehs.. can't live with them can't live without them, I suppose =D