Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ooops!

Wow, I didnt realize its been a while since Ive posted.. Ive had a lot going on, but I shush now, no more excuses!
Anyways, Well i have been busy, no lies here. I went to New Orleans to visit my sister Janice and her husband Hassan for turkey day, it went so fast though! Now im back to the cold cold cold winter here.. I love snow, but its to cold for me:( Ive also been trying to get back into creating~ Not gonna lie, its been better, ha ha. I did post a few things on Etsy, lets see if we get any bites. Ive been burdened with the everlasting cold that wont seem to go away.. Ive had a stuffy nose for ages, and a cough that wont quit. Im just gonna let it pass, cause it doesnt matter what I do... It wont go away.

Heres one of my current listings for etsy, this dreamy spinel necklace:
I actually started this out as a pair of earrings, but I just didnt feel it. Then I wondered maybe it would better as necklace pendent. I think it works...
Well Christmas is coming, and I havent quite gotten into the spirit. Which sucks, cause Im a huge christmas spaz, and it just feels like something is missing :( Well times to go, back to work...yay..

No comments: