Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin picking and wrist pain... oh crap

So for the past few weeks on and off, ive been going to the city to see my best friend Renee, and this weekend, along with her boyfriend Yoshi, our friend Mizz Julie, Kar (an amazing florist in NYC) and Julie's friend kat. We went pumpkin picking , And I must say for Oct in NY, it was flipping hot. I was sweating my ass off

I look suppper happy, dont I? lol. I was cranky, tired, and hot. Awesome.

But really it was so much fun, i took loads of pics of animla, like lil piggies, zebras, goats, lemars!, oh I could go on!

That's me and ma Wifay Renee :P

And this is Renee and her man Yoshi, his first time pumpkin picking!

Here's Karen! With her cool twisty turny pumpkin, Love it:)

Well I have a ton more pics, but i thought it would be good if I didnt go overboard, my wrist has been killing me lately and the pain gets worse pretty much everyday. The practical sensible person in me, is like go to the Dr, but since carpel tunnel runs in my family, i know im screwed. Do you ever feel like you walk around with kick me sign on the back on you, but somedays, its on your face? Thats pretty much how I feel.

Well time for bed~ but Im loving this headband! I dont know if you have noticed, but Im a huge headband junkie. I have tons, and im always buying more, and I love the cherry blossom design.

No comments: