Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not gone yet!!!

Im still here.. but barely. The past few weeks have been some of the most daunting and restless weeks of my life. I had school exams, final projects, and my driving test. Ive put off getting my license for many years because just the thought of getting my license racked me with fear, anxiety, and pretty much every nerve in my body frazzeled. But I had to get over it because I wanted to have that indepence that for many years i was missing. So this past monday, the 6th, i took my road test, I had an awesome driving school and instructer. My parking is still horrible, but I took that test and I passed!! What a relief it was to hear those beautiful words from the woman I took the test with. Such a nice lady, and I believe she gave me some extra help, but thats ok, cause I passed :D
Anyways, enough tooting of my horn, im starting new classes soon, and I need to start getting back into crafting~ I gave myself some leeway, because with all my crazy issues and money probs, i couldnt keep my head clear enough to even think of a design or concept or anything! But now that I have my license and i have a fresh start at classes, I can do something! Money is still weird, but hopefully that will change. My sister owes me mucho dinero, and she's slowly but surely paying me back. 2008 dont let me down!

Im madly in love with this half strand of honey citrine briolettes from Norah62, i mean.. how beautiful is that color???
Sigh... and she's having an 3 day sale!! ... resist Erika..resist!

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

that is super pretty.