Monday, September 8, 2008

o where art thou fall?......HUH?

I am dying for it to be fall already. I mean im gonna miss the nice weather, but one thing I sure aint gonna miss is the layer of sweat that collects on my face when i go anywhere, i mean its so sexxy. I want my scarves! I want my gloves... i want my sweaters. I dont care for tanks, i mean i like them, but i hate my arms, i like my coverage. Anyhoo, Ive been pretty bad with the whole make something a day thing, i cant just push my self to make something, i have to have an idea and go with it. But Ive been feeling pretty uninspired lately, just not really into it. Ugh, so frustrating, lack o sales dont help..
Ok, debbie downer going away now, heres something I made about 2-3 days ago, on that rare occasion when I do get inspired~

Well let me go for now,things to do...things to do.

2 comments:

Debra said...

That's very pretty!!!

Renee said...

U crazy grrl! Fall means.. dead flora, shorter days, cold weather snow in the future months when I gotsta drive to Hofstra.. and cranky me, lol.

I LOVE the color of that!