Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Pieces

The holidays are fast approaching and my bank account is fast depleting. I got a bit lazy with making pieces and then shoving them into my case, never to see the light of day. I know..:hangs head: I def. need to be more productive and less of a procrastinator when it comes to listing my jewels on etsy.

So, starting the other day, I took pics and posted some new pieces on etsy.com, and here is one:

I love these earrings, I'm by no definition a hoop girl. I tend to go for the danglers, but for some reason these earrings are right up my alley, design and size wise. The stones are also gorgeous in real life, and my camera failed to capture this ::glares at camera:: I really need to get a macro lens for it.

Also who is psyched for the fall and upcoming winter! Yes, I know.. snow=headache for most people. But when you're me, you love the snow and the pudgy belly hiding sweaters that you can wear. But that's another post!




No comments: